Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been unable to open CC for around 6 weeks now. I am playing on an iPad. I tap on the app and it thinks about opening but then just goes back to my home page. Any ideas? I miss playing CC.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow you have a lot of patience! I bet you miss playing this indeed.Check on http://candycrushsaga.com/help/en under Mobile Game Support and 'supported devices.'By the sounds of it, you have an old iPad?If not, check for updates for your iPad and all apps. Do a restart too. Check out this video they madehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz14wv4PXVg
Wow you have a lot of patience! I bet you miss playing this indeed.
Check on http://candycrushsaga.com/help/en under Mobile Game Support and 'supported devices.'
By the sounds of it, you have an old iPad?
If not, check for updates for your iPad and all apps. Do a restart too. Check out this video they made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz14wv4PXVg