Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Twice I have beaten this level but when I do it causes my android phone to restart. And when it comes back up I have to start the level all over. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Normally if an app does this it's related to memory or conflict issues. I recommend 2 things, first is to check that your phone has some free memory and that the Ram is not full up. Then if this is all clear, you can delete the game and reinstall it clean. If your progress is saved that is. Try these things out.