Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have messaged them a number of times about a serious problem with Candy Crush but still waiting for an answer. So, from now on the name should be changed to King Don't Care.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Definitely not so.The definition clearly states that they are "added to the mix".
Clearly stated here: http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Booster
"Jelly Fish will also spawn on the board. "
I messaged support and they didn't even bother to answer.
Getting one fish at the start of a level is pretty much useless.
I read your post again. From what I know, if you choose a booster at the start you only get how ever many you choose. If any more are to appear in the level then its the ones you create yourself if that makes sense.
Yep. Same question.
I also sent a message to their support and they totally ignored me.
I can see your other question is about boosters, is this the same query you have now?
This is a community site by the way, its moderated but its mainly players helping each other