Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I use hammers and nothing pls do something !! The timers spwn to fast so i cant play anymore if u don do something !! I see i am not the only one with this problem !! Fix it fast !!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I felt the same way. Boosters no help. Finally got a lucky board. Probably took me at least 30 tries. This level should definitely be labeled Difficult!
Hi Adydox!
Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/there-is-a-glitche-with-level-1452-for-i-pad-users-with-candy-crush
Also I found this video showing how to beat the level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK65KXDyByw
Cheers :-)