Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed this level twice now once on my iPad and once on a Mac. On the iPad the level just froze on the Mac an error report came up. How can I continue on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I recommend having a little clean up of both devices. Check you have enough free memory on the iPad, close all other apps etc. Then check the same on your mac, try another browser, clear the cache etc.
I checked this level on my laptop for you and it's running fine