Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed all 3 levels of the "cake troll" challenge 3 different times last night and it just brought me back down to level 1 with no prizes, what's up with that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know that the prizes changed recently so you only get boosters and maybe unlimited lives now. Did you get anything at all? You can go back in and play again I guess if you were knocked off of the throne.