Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 1478 of Candy Crush. I am about to finish the level, however my game is not responding. There is a square wrapped candy lighting up as if it is going to explode but nothing is happening.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow Julie, you´re almost at the last level already!
Did you beat this one already by now or does this keep happening to you on this level?
Clear cache on your PC and try playing in Google Chrome; does that improve this for you?
I ended up just quitting and redoing the level unfortunately. No harm done!