Candy Crush Crashing But I Have all the specs

Anne_Shirley
Anne_Shirley Posts: 2 Newbie

Candy Crush Saga and Soda and Jelly all used to work on my tablet After I factory reset when I installed the games they all go to the loading screen sometimes get as far as the game but then it just closes out and goes back to my main home screen. I read the spec sheets of what I am supposed to have to see if they have changed since It originally worked fine on this device and I have them all. My Specs are Armv7 (rev3) Armeabi-v7a Processor, Display 1024X600 Opengl ES 2.0, Kit Kat 4.4.2 OSI can play this on my old phone which has worse specs then this device. Not sure if these games still run on flash or not but thats the only thing I can think of that might be wrong because when I got the tablet google play had an update for flash now it does not so i had a newer version of it then what was originally factory firmware on my tablet and now can't update it to see if thats the issue or not.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Anne!

Your specs sounds OK and I don't think the issue is located to Flash.

Instead I think you should look closer at the Google Play app. If possible please try to un/re-install it. Alternatively follow theses steps to reset the app data:

1) Go to your apps folder and click on the 'settings' icon

2) Scroll down to the section called 'apps' and click on it

3) Scroll down to 'Google Play Store' and click on it

4) Click 'Clear Data' and click OK on the 'Delete app data' dialog box

5) Restart your phone and you should now be able to download the game.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?