Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, When I open the app, the view becomes landscape instead of the normal portrait view. However, I did not tilt the phone. How do I resolve this problem.Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Yenting,
Candy Crush should automatically start in portrait mode. Please check your mobile device settings for screen orientation and auto-rotation.
Do you have other of King's games installed? If you do then please check if it is the same case for the other games.