A couple questions...

S_Callahan
S_Callahan Posts: 1 Newbie

I have 3 issues/questions - 1) Why does the level end for a bomb exploding before the move is finished? I made a move to explode a square candy piece and the level timed out before the piece/move exploded. The explosion would have eliminated the bomb, but the level timed out because of "the bomb exploding" before the move was complete. 2) Why does the round end BEFORE Opus has fallen? It says Opus fell and that is why the round is over, but he hasn't fallen. 3) I play this game a lot, I am on level 1273 and not once have I won the daily spin jackpot. Just by statistics alone I would have won multiple times. #Falseadvertising #Nojackpotforanyone

The platform is mobile & Facebook

Answers

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

I agree with you about the bomb...that happens in more situations later on too and it sucks!

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

FYI, I've never won the jackpot either, I'm sure a lot of people are in the same boat. 

I'm sure that what are you describing with the last moves of a level is pretty normal. If a bomb is on 1 you need to destroy it directly I imagine, not calculate that the explosion would have got to it. 

For Odus, he only needs to reach the end of the scale and then he's unbalanced, then thats it :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?