Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For at least a week now the game has been crashing while opening on my iPad. I have 50% of storage available. I cannot even get to the map. I've updated the iOS and also uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It works fine on my phone. Any fix?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you have an iPad 2 or later? Are you having a problem with any other apps? Make sure that you don't have any other apps running in the background as this can cause the game to not run smoothly. Let me know how you get on :-)