I have jumped from level 400 to 647....why is this and how do I go back to the levels I was playing?

Emma_Fitz-Coy
Emma_Fitz-Coy Posts: 1 Newbie

I have jumped over 200 levels, can this be fixed? .................................................................................................................................................................................................................                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I think a lot of players would be happy with that, haha. I'm not sure what you can do, maybe log out and in again with Facebook or Kingdom, whichever you're connected with. If that doesn't work then just scroll back through the map I guess. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?