Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just finished level 1505, and the game will not move on to level 1506. What's up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you look at it, you're at the end of the map, so there are no more levels to play right now.
I guess some congratulations are in order, haha. I'm guessing there will be new levels within a few weeks though, it's pretty normal there's a few weeks between the releases.