Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush get less fun every day. More and more stupid levels that you need to play like a robot, waiting on that one board where you are allowed to make it.
I think the time for CC to quit and find something new is almost there.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you feel this way about the game then it does sound like its time for a break from it no. I have periods where I get bored of the game so I don't play it. Its a game remember, its meant to be fun so when the fun stops, don't play it, try something else.