Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Levels are ALWAYS NOT SYNC on my mobile and on my laptop!! I cant play current level on my mobile phone, and its frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've been playing for years now and its always been that the levels are released on facebook first and then mobile a few weeks later. I wrote to King last year and the email read something like 'the levels are designed for facebook and then changed for mobile' hence the delay