Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got both the cherry and two nuts as required and they were both checked, but the game didn't end. I played out the moves and it says I need one more ingredient!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I guess then that you didn't complete the order. Try it again and it if happens then try and get a screen capture at the end of the level, be interesting to see as I'm not this far into the levels yet.