Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to replay the game candy crush saga but when I connect or with my Facebook account, he brings to my actual level. I tried to erase candy crush saga from my applications but it didn't work. Has someone an answer for me ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's not possible as your progress is linked to your FB account, since it gets saved to a server removing the game from your list won't make a difference. The options are to play with another FB account or connect to Kingdom on King.com instead.