Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
One day I was on level 611 on my tablet, I connected to Facebook next thing I know I am on Level 1113, tablet connects on 800 level but goes up to 1100s . How can I get my level and scores back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you logged into your Facebook in someones else game (who happens to be on level 1113) then what you've inadvertently done is synchronise and merged your progress to it. Don't know a way to step back from this I'm afraid