Facebook requests don't come through

Cheryl_Newbold
Cheryl_Newbold Posts: 1 Newbie

Every time I get to the next episode and request unlocks from friends, I see that I have requests, most likely tickets, in my Facebook notifications but they never show up in the game and I have to wait 72 hours to play again even though my friends are helping me. Yes I have a strong wifi and I try logging out and back in and sending again and I also don't receive lives anymore so please help! 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

If you're connecting with Facebook and have the Facebook app on your phone you should follow these steps, it should reset the connection to FB from the game.

- Delete the Facebook app.

- Go to Settings, scroll down to Facebook, open and select where it says your name, then delete account (Ignore the disclaimer it is not important)

- Restart your device.

- Open the game and select connect and sign into your account through the web browser that pops up.

Once you've done start making fresh request and can download the FB app again.

But if you keep having troubles with it, I'd give Kingdom a spin as in my opinion it's more reliable. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?