Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My friends are sending me life but I'm not receiving any. My friends are not receiving lives I send either. I've been playing for a very long time and this just started happening recently. Please help, thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you're connecting with Facebook and have the Facebook app on your phone you should follow these steps, it should reset the connection to FB from the game.
- Delete the Facebook app.
- Go to Settings, scroll down to Facebook, open and select where it says your name, then delete account (Ignore the disclaimer it is not important)
- Restart your device.
- Open the game and select connect and sign into your account through the web browser that pops up.
Once you've done start making fresh request and can download the FB app again.
But if you keep having troubles with it, I'd give Kingdom a spin as in my opinion it's more reliable.