Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Having trouble getting to start Mystery Quest 2 on candy crush saga on mobile it keeps cutting in an out then adds come up for other king games and then it isn't in option after that. Can you help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It could be your mobile, its worth checking out.
For me a simple restart always helps, I plus I always try to close all my other apps when I'm playing candy crush etc.
One other thing, make sure you have the latest version of the app!