Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was using mail id for login and now wants to login with Facebook but when i logged in it started all the way from first level. I think they became two different accounts on same handset.
How to sync mail id login and Facebook login.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It sounds like you were playing whilst connected to Kingdom, then now you're connected to Facebook. If you haven't played on Facebook before then you will be reset to level 1. I don't think its possible to connect to both. The only thing you can do is log out of Facebook and keep playing on Kingdom.