Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am so mad right now. I beat evil level 935 (after a gazillion tries) only to have the game glitch or get stuck in between winning the level and loading the next level. I reloaded the page and my win didn't register!! GAHHHH
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That sucks Michele. I see a lot of players on the site that say the same thing. It's happened to me as well and it gets so so frustrating. Now I always clear my browser cache before I play and close all my other programs. It might sound silly but the less risk of the game crashing the better right!?