Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed the challenge to open the Treasure Chest within the time frame given. The chest then disappeared from the screen but I have yet to receive any "treasure". I see by postings that I am not the only one with this problem!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I received an email from King Cares stating they a few gold bars to my account.
I thought these were added automatically after finishing the chest Dee. Did you get the chance to try it again?