Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is the 4th time I have tried to use your scale on the bottom of the screen to scroll down to lower levels and it has FROZEN! This makes me have to re load the game and I lose all lives in my envelope as a result! Please FIX it!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
windows 10
Hey Tammy,
I bet it doesn´t do that on Chrome 48 on Windows 7 with Flash 20.0
What are you using for your gameplay?