Can't move up to level 81

Anna_Tittle
Anna_Tittle Posts: 15 Level 2

To Whom it May Concern, I hope someone here will help me this time or I may stop playing this game. I can't connect to FB friends on Kindle Fire to move from level 80 to 81. Do you have any idea what the problem is? I have been able to move up on my Mac computer. Normally if I can move up on it then when I go back to my Kindle Fire it will move up. So frustrated and the makers of the game have been no help!!!!!

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited February 2016 Answer ✓

What's happening when you try to connect to FB Anna, does it just load endlessly or do you get a message of some sort? Since you play on a computer your progress is saved to the FB server, so if I were you I'd try uninstalling the game and the FB app if you have it, reinstall and reconnect it to FB again. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

It sounds like you just need to synchronize. I know King made some videos for android and iOS but I didn't see anything for Kindle users. The steps are normally like, update your device, restart it, make sure you have enough memory. I would also clear the cache for both candy crush and also facebook and see if that helps. 

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited February 2016 Answer ✓

What's happening when you try to connect to FB Anna, does it just load endlessly or do you get a message of some sort? Since you play on a computer your progress is saved to the FB server, so if I were you I'd try uninstalling the game and the FB app if you have it, reinstall and reconnect it to FB again. 

• Anna_Tittle

It sounds like you just need to synchronize. I know King made some videos for android and iOS but I didn't see anything for Kindle users. The steps are normally like, update your device, restart it, make sure you have enough memory. I would also clear the cache for both candy crush and also facebook and see if that helps. 

Hi Kingzpinn, It was working fine till I tried to go to level 81. Don't know how to update my device. Don't think memory is the problem. Don't know how to clear my cache. Thanks for the suggestions. Anna
  • Anna_Tittle

Hi StuckInATree, It just spins trying to connect to FB on my Kindle Fire. If I reinstall Candy Crush Saga won't I have to start over with the game? I have FB on my Kindle. Not sure if I uninstall it I can get it back. Thanks for the help. I may have to reinstall Candy Crush Saga. Anna

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?