Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have read tips and watched U-Tube videos on 1475. Seems after 1+ week and approx 40 games a day I am not able to complete this one. Luck is not coming my way. What and how can I use boosters to help me? Nothing seems to work. Help!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Buffy, try and use the search function before you post. There have been a lot of comments about this level already.
Hopefully this thread will help you:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-1475