Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play Candy crush saga on my iPhone, laptop and a new iPad mini. Is there a way to transfer my lives from my phone to the iPad? It's so much easier to view the game on the iPad! I hope there is a solution.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carol!
You can sync your game progress, highscores and gold bars if you connect the game to Facebook or Kingdom.
For boosters and lives there are no direct way to do it unless you try the option of doing a backup of your mobile data - for instance iCloud. Once you have done a complete backup then try doing a restore to your iPad. I know you can do a backup/restore to the same device but I have never tried to do it to another device. Let me know if the solution works for you.
Cheers :-)
Hey Carol, that would be nice indeed, to be able to transfer lives (and boosters) to the device or platform we´d prefer!
As far as I know, this isn´t possible (yet?) in any of their games. I believe the only things that do get synchronized are levels and gold bars.