Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Where do bonus items go after I spin for them, and how do I access them to use them. They disappear.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This answer might work for some version etc. but bonus items do not, I repeat, do not appear for me.
It depends on what you win. Some go to the booster display that appears at the start of the levels (colorbombs, fish etc) and some go the selection available in the level (free switch) So yeah, depends what you won?