Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I ave been playing Candy Crush Saga for a few years but it has just disappeared from my Kindle Fire. I have bought lives in the past and everything was OK but now its gone. Any ideas how I can get it back please? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you don't have the app then you'll need to search the kindle support. I don't have one so I can't help you sorry. Head over to amazon and see if they can help you out