Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had my phone reset, when I logged back into candy crush, my progress was there, but it reset all the lives I had in storage to 0. I had over 370 lives sitting there.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm amazed you managed to amass 370 lives! Progress and gold bars gets synced to either FB or Kingdom whilst boosters and messages are device specific so only get stored locally on the device itself.