Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been on this level for quite some time and I am no longer having fun ☹️
Its not listed as a hard level and I have used up several rewards trying to pass it.
Whats the trick ? Or is it just luck of how the candies are shuffled ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Don't get disheartened as it's no easy level to beat, the only thing I can suggest is taking a look at a video of the level being completed but boards are always different so it's not always helpful. Sending you as much luck as I can possibly muster!