Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to be moved to level 1338. I paid A LOT $10.00 to pass level 1337. Move me or give me a refund
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Joan, as far as I know you can only pay at a roadblock to enter the next episode, but you can´t pay in Candy Crush Saga or any of their games to pass a level; you need to play it.
There's no roadblock between level 1337 and 1338 from what I've seen on the map.