Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The cherries get to the bottom but don't move or go straight back to the top. I've wasted so many lives on this level. I even had all three cherries at the bottom at once. But again, nothing happened. Please fix it Thank you!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I remember this level got me pretty frustrated when I first played it. The layout can be confusing when you first play. If you check this video, the explanations along the way should help you out a lot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1iyopbeSG8