Android App - game keeps jumping to my latest level

Tomashek
Tomashek Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I am currently waiting for my friend to catch-up at level 1393. So I started playing older levels to get higher scores and accumulate some bonuses.

Unfortunately the game keeps jumping to my latest level periodically (basically every time I connect or the game displays an ad).

Please either keep the map on the last level played (even between game restarts), or give me an option to jump to a specific level, or provide some fast scroll mechanism. 

Scrolling to start levels now takes around a minute! And every time I accidentally touch the owl or ad for another game, the scrolling is lost :(

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I've noticed this if you go back to a certain level. I think it's just part of the game design for now. Maybe they will change it in the future!

• HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3

Yes, this is SOOO annoying. If its part of the game design, its relatively new, because it just started doing this a few updates ago. I really hope King will change it back. Part of the fun of Candy Crush is the replay value, going back to get bonuses, or 3 stars. But its not fun when I'm on level 900 + and take the time to scroll down to a ~300 level game, only to be bumped back up to my current game if I do anything (change levels, in-game ad pops up, check messages.)  I scrolled down for a reason, I don't want the game relocating me!

Or, at least if the game had a menu in increments of 100, so one could say select level 300 and then it wouldn't be a big scroll to get to the level they wanted.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?