Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 1177, and level 1178 has a treasure chest on it. Trying to click the level it only says I must complete the level to get the treasure, but I can't select level 1178 to play it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Strange, if you're on Android try clearing the game cache from the "storage" section in the app details. Worked for me when I couldn't get one of the previous challenges to load properly.