Level 1421

Options
JAM
JAM Posts: 14 Level 2

This level has 30 moves of which it use to have 50. I have spent the past 2 days on this level which equates to playing it probably 70-80 times. Yesterday there were free color bombs and they did not make a difference. Even mixed 2 color bombs together twice to start the level and then just got garbage moves after that. What is the logic of the developers in this game? Do they assume that making a level impossible to pass is going to want people to continue playing. I will continue to try today but if I do not get past it will uninstall the game. A game should be fun. When you make it irritating it is no longer worth playing. I like the game but playing the same level 100+ times is just not fun.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Somehow it seems they must have got feedback about the level being too easy with 50 moves so dropped it down to 30. Whenever I've given feedback I've received this in return: "Thanks for getting in touch with us. We would like to thank you for your feedback, our developers work on our levels all the time and sometimes some of them are made easier or more difficult according to the user feedback. I have now passed this on to the Development Team for their consideration."

• JAM
    JAM Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I am just curious and to not sound mean but what f**king idiot would report a level being too easy. If a level was easy I would pass it and move on but would never say hey think there may be too many moves, anyway you can make it less the f**k the other players who have yet to play the level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?