Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
1,535 Candy Crush Reality; 665 Dreamworld; 725 Candy Crush Soda; 140 Candy Crush Jelly. I started playing almost 3 years ago. To say I'm addicted, would be a HUGE understatement.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Congrats Michael, that´s awesome! Any tips or strategy on how to achieve that?And which one is your favorite? Personally, I think Jelly is the best!!
Congrats Michael, that´s awesome! Any tips or strategy on how to achieve that?
And which one is your favorite? Personally, I think Jelly is the best!!