Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The candy crush app keeps crashing on my S5 even though i have updated the app and andriod software. Is there anyway I cn resolve this without having to uninstall the app as I will lose all the boosters so far
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think it's more important to get your game working than to lose a few free boosters though right?
It's worth trying an uninstall but before you do, just check your memory on your s5, make sure it's not full up. If your phone is full, then your apps won't be able to run.