Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have finished level 1454 at least 4 times now, but it keeps saying that I failed and will not let me move on. Twice I even purchased extra moves to pass this level. What's going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You aren't collecting enough points. You need 50,000 points as well as collecting the 3 special requests. How many moves do you get for this level?
Did you collect the needed chocolate?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyD2Nbqsd_8
Did you collect the needed chocolate?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyD2Nbqsd_8