Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I received a new IPad. Transferred my game through FB. I lost all my extra free lives and boosters. I can live with that, but I am no longer I'm receiving "free lives" from my FB friends. Why? Do I have to completely remove CC from my first I Pad?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There is an ongoing issue with lives in the games. The moderators posted about it here, so have a read:
https://care.king.com/en/papa-pear-saga/i-m-not-receiving-my-messages-lives-from-friends