Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have passed level 1265 twice now on Candy Crush and it will not give me my stars or let me move on. My score is higher than all 3 of my friends who passed it so I know I should be able to move on. What must I do to fix this issue
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you check the pop-up message at the end of the level it will tell you why you didn't pass. It could be an ingredient you didn't collect or a bomb went off. Check this screen and it will tell you