Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
By the time I have 5 it is giving me 1 and by the end of the game it is still not caught up. Have played on computer and my phone. Both do the same.The last game I played I had 13 and it gave me 10.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Micki,
Check out the strategy and tutorials for this level here http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1450
You can do this!
Hi Micki,Check out the strategy and tutorials for this level here http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1450You can do this!