Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
level 1467 used to have 50 moves (all the you tube videos show this). Now it has 20 moves. Has anyone been able to beat it with only 20 moves?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've seen a version with 25 moves, but not 20. You're sure its 20, can you post up a screenshot?Here is the version on facebook with 25 moves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQDW2S6T0Ic
I've seen a version with 25 moves, but not 20. You're sure its 20, can you post up a screenshot?
Here is the version on facebook with 25 moves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQDW2S6T0Ic
I beat it yesterday, but it took a lot of boosters. I don't think it's a fair level unless they change the luck in getting special candies to help you.