Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I updated the Apps on my apple 6 and it has been sense then I am not able to send or receive lives. Please I have tried so many things and nothing. Why is this happening? It is on my mobile through Facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have noticed this as well on an iPad. The problem seems to be if you have random non-Facebook "friends" assigned to you, one of them is "stuck". Uncheck random friends - especially the kingnnnnnnn users - until the send works and the window closes.