Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
An error occurred, please try to re-login to facebook and try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debra!Normally you should already be logged in to Facebook before you can play the game.It could be an cache issue so I suggest you first try to clear your browsers cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-CacheIf the issue is still there then I suggest you try either with another browser like Google Chrome or alternatively try from another computer.Please let me know how you progress and I'll try to help you out if the problem is still there :-)
Hi Debra!
Normally you should already be logged in to Facebook before you can play the game.
It could be an cache issue so I suggest you first try to clear your browsers cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
If the issue is still there then I suggest you try either with another browser like Google Chrome or alternatively try from another computer.
Please let me know how you progress and I'll try to help you out if the problem is still there :-)