Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
is there anyway I can retrieve my progress? I dont play it on facebook it was just a game I downloaded on my tablet?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you connect to Kingdom (where you had to put in an email address/password). If you did then you can reconnect on the tablet and get your progress back however if you didn't then I'm afraid that there is no way to get your progress back.