We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

There's a technical fault at level 1535 candy crush saga

Basheer_Hawoot
Basheer_Hawoot Posts: 2 Newbie

The second cherie not bring down from the left column to go to the right one.it fall down in the middle square, so no way to fisish the level.

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• The problem has solved and the second sherie fall down from the left colunm and go to the right one normaly , thank you for fixing the proplem. Technical support

I just tried level 1535 and the cherry is still not falling into right column.
  • Ralf_Florax
    Ralf_Florax Posts: 1 Newbie

The problem has solved and the second sherie fall down from the left colunm and go to the right one normaly , thank you for fixing the proplem. Technical support

Indeed i have the same problem
  • ksbierman
    ksbierman Posts: 2 Newbie

The problem has solved and the second sherie fall down from the left colunm and go to the right one normaly , thank you for fixing the proplem. Technical support

I am still having the same problem, it didn't get fixed for me. I completed it on my Facebook on my computer a and advanced but it doesn't show up on my tablet
  • ZBrooks1972
    ZBrooks1972 Posts: 1 Newbie

This is still a problem for me. I only play on my iPhone 6. Please fix asap!! I have technically beat this level at least ten times if I only have to bring down cherries in the columns.
  • Gingili
    Gingili Posts: 1 Newbie

Same issue with me, pls fix it
  • Brett_Poore
    Brett_Poore Posts: 1 Newbie

The issue is still not solved for me
  • Nathalie_V
    Nathalie_V Posts: 3 Newbie

I have the same problem. When will you fix it??
  • Tyler_Langley
    Tyler_Langley Posts: 1 Newbie

My cherry is still falling from the middle fix mine tec it's been forever
  • spaghetti_legs
    spaghetti_legs Posts: 3 Newbie

Still not solved.
  • Lippy88
    Lippy88 Posts: 1 Newbie

Still not solved on iPhone 6. Are they just assuming it was solved or are they still working on it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?