Not getting extra moves

Colleen_Beamer
Colleen_Beamer Posts: 5 Level 2

I'm on level 377 in Candy Crush.  When I get extra moves and select to use them, they are not recorded in my move total.  The number of moves remains at 50 instead of increasing to 53.  This is a hard level and because of this issue, I've wasted at least a dozen extra move gifts.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

As far as I understood it the gifted extra moves cannot be used or selected per say, they automatically get added to the level you've been stuck on for a while when you load it up, that's the trigger for them to start coming in. If you've received six of them for example then you should get an extra 3 moves each time should you play the level 6 times, but if you beat the level you lose any banked as they only apply to the level you've been stuck on.

• Colleen_Beamer
    Colleen_Beamer Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited February 2016

As far as I understood it the gifted extra moves cannot be used or selected per say, they automatically get added to the level you've been stuck on for a while when you load it up, that's the trigger for them to start coming in. If you've received six of them for example then you should get an extra 3 moves each time should you play the level 6 times, but if you beat the level you lose any banked as they only apply to the level you've been stuck on.

I don't know if you're playing on a mobile device or in Facebook on a PC. I play in Facebook on a PC. When I get extra moves - say from someone clicking on their end when they get a pop up saying "Send extra moves", I accept them and then can use them on whatever level I am on. I am on level 377 and I have received extra moves. If I select to use the extra moves, my total moves should increase by 3 - i.e. for level 377 from 50 to 53. That is what happens in every other level - not necessarily the moves available, but an increase of 3 moves to whatever moves are allowed for that level. For level 377, my moves stay at 50 and do not increase to 53 like they should. Your response, while appreciated, did not answer this issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?