How can a level be won and then not register that it was completed?

Melanie-3
Melanie-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

I beat level 103 in the dreamworld in candy crush. It then said there was an error. I logged out, then back in, and it did not register that it was completed. It did show that the 3 boosters I used were missing, and it also showed 0 lives when there should have been 1 remaining. I got 275,000 points. I sent an email, then an automatic message came back with the bs that nothing would be done through email. Why do you have an email address if you won't address anyone who uses it except with a message that you aren't going to do anything about the problem? It said that if we join this site, we might be lucky enough to have a moderator address our issue. Is there a moderator who can resolve this issue? Level 103 should show that it was completed, or the boosters and life it took should be returned.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?